Welcome to Post Road Veterinary Clinic
We are dedicated to the care and well-being of small and large animals in this community and the surrounding areas. We offer:
- Preventative check-ups and vaccines
- Small animal medicine and surgery
- Behavioral consultation
- Large animal services and farm calls
- Emergency and critical care for our clients
Our hospital is convieniently located on Route 1 at the junction of Route 9B in Wells, Maine.
Protect your pets with Heartguard and Frontline against Fleas, Ticks and Heartworm Disease.
Buy 3 get 1 free or buy 6 get 2 free
We now also carry Comfortis for fleas and Certifect for fleas/ticks.
Our Mission at Post Road Veterinary Clinic is to provide professional, friendly customer service in a hospital that exemplifies compassionate and dedicated veterinary care for all patients.
Large Animal Services
We have a fully stocked large animal mobile clinic. We service equine and small ruminant clients and offer:
Vaccinations and annual physical exams
Nutritional and supplement consultation
24 hour emergency service for our clients
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks and cash.
- Here at Post Road Veterinary Clinic we understand that emergencies and unexpected illness do arise and that this incurs unexpected expenses. To help pet owners in times such as these we are able to offer the payment services of Care Credit, which is subject to credit approval. Care Credit can be used for routine visits. You can apply over the phone at 1-800-365-8295 or online at www.CareCredit.com and find out in moments if you are approved. You can use your account number immediately. Care Credit offers various payment plans, most of which are interest for a limited amount of months. Please visit their website for details or call our office for more information.